Tune-Up Your System
Put our decades of experience to work for your department. We can fine-tune any system to eliminate headaches and help your team do what they do, even better. We’re problem solvers, critical thinkers, efficiency experts—across both hardware and software. Whether you just need a bug fix, updates for changing state and federal mandates, or ongoing maintenance, we’re your expert on call—at a fraction of the cost of a full time employee.
Annual Support and Maintenance
Consider us an extension of your team, ready to jump in when needed. We’re often faster than your own internal IT department. Here are just a few examples of how we can help:
- Database Administration/Management
- Crisis Management
- You’ll have someone with the best resources to throw at the problem just a phone call away.
- Supplier Issues (hardware and software)
- In our experience, we’ve often found that we can solve the problem better than your supplier. We have relationships with all the key players and we’ve worked with them extensively.
Traffic Data Tune-Up
Streamline operations to remove redundant tasks and conserve resources. We know where the trouble points lie and how to eliminate them to make your system faster and more efficient.
Traffic Data Operations
We’re intimately familiar with the federal requirements for the processing of data and well suited to help manage your traffic data operations:
- Daily continuous and short-term processing
- Monthly TMAS submission
- Annual processing including factor calculations
- HPMS Traffic Data preparation
- Factor Group analysis
Expert on Call
Whatever you need, whether it’s a crisis or just an annoyance, just give us a call and we’ll be there to help on a pay-per-incident basis.
Business Process Analysis
Improved efficiency starts with better processes. We begin by mapping all of your current processes, then we ensure all the pieces are working together efficiently by eliminating duplication and redundancy. The result is a faster more efficient system and a safety net to smooth the transition during employee turnover.
Annual Processing Sanity Check
Because annual processing is the most visible component of your traffic data program, it’s reassuring to have an expert with decades of experience check it over to avoid costly mistakes. We’ll do an HPMS quality control check before it goes to FHWA and help you answer important questions such as:
- Are your AADTs in line?
- Are factors consistent with trends?
- Is it consistent with federal standards and industry practices?