The Next Generation of Traffic Data Management
It took many years of working closely with FHWA and multiple states to develop the new standard for traffic data management. Jackalope is the most complete and full-featured system available, allowing you to get more accurate traffic data faster with fewer resources.
Simpler = Easier
We started by eliminating all the steps between the traffic device and the data warehouse. That means greater efficiency and fewer chances for something to go wrong. It means less grunt work, and more reliable data.
Who better to help you follow the rules than those who helped set the rules? Jackalope strictly adheres to FHWA standards because we worked with FHWA to help set them. We’re intimately familiar with the Traffic Monitoring Guide because we helped write it.
Chances are, your budget is already stretched. Not only does Jackalope help you avoid costly mistakes, it allows you to get more done with less time and resources. With a more efficient and accurate system, you won’t have to worry about missing deadlines, maintaining obsolete programs, or providing incorrect data. Jackalope can pay for itself many times over.
We Play Well in the Sandbox
Jackalope works with all vendors (hardware and software) and integrates well into other systems. We get it. Adding a piece of hardware to your system shouldn’t be a headache that lasts for years.
Jackalope includes features you won’t find in any other system…
- Web-based data sharing among agencies
- A mobile app for access from mobile devices
- Map-based interaction with sites and data
- Strict compliance with all Federal standards: HPMS, TMAS, TMG, AASHTO, MEPDG, etc.
- Assigned access based on job description
- Data warehousing/reporting of all collection types such as:
- Individual vehicle records
- Turning movements
- Extensive and flexible quality control consistent with TMAS and other federal programs
- All collection methods supported (continuous, short-term, manual)
- Data access available via:
- Standard reports
- Federal exports (e.g. W-records)
- Direct data access of approved data through SQL-based End User Layer
- Maps (GIS)
- Seamless integration with LRS and other traffic systems
- Support for all traffic equipment formats
- Fully-featured data processing engine
- Can be hosted by High Desert Traffic or the State DOT
- Simplified annual processing and comprehensive reporting